April 7, 2009

"She's nothing and we're D-O-N-E!"

an event of fanficcer by GG Addicter :P

"Let me go!!!" said Chuck loudly.
"No, Chuck! You have to stay. It's your dad funeral," said Blair.
"What's going on?" asked Ashley after she go out from the taxi.
"Chuck need you," said Nate wisely.
Then, Ashley getting closer with Chuck and touched his shoulder.

"Just calm down, it's fine. Everythings gonna be alright. With or Without your dad. I'm promise," said Ashley softly.
"Nothing gonna be alright. Let me go!!" refused Chuck and pushed Ashley.
"Look, you're drunk. I have to stay beside you. I'll help you through this," said Ashley full of patience.
"I don't need you!! Just go!!!" shouted Chuck and pushed Ashley until she was fall out from the stairs into the ground.
"Chuck! You can't do that. She's your girlfriend!" shouted Blair then help Ashley to stand.
"No more. She's nothing and we're done," said Chuck then get into the Church.

Leave Ashley with pain and Blair with shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment