April 9, 2009

Tama’s Confession Essay

I don’t know what to say. What are I thinking and what okaasan* thinking was same? Actually, I was confused with this six-sense. Is my vision true or not? Well, only God knows it by the way?

But, did okaasan have a six-sense like me? I think she’s not. Because it’s just an intimate relationship between mother and daughter, isn’t it? I’m just hope that Key-chan can conscious as soon as possible from this illness.

I swear I was so anxious about Key-chan. Because she’s still unconscious until now. She’ve been comma for 5 days. The doctor said, her condition wasn’t bad anymore. But, it didn’t mean she can conscious as soon as possible.

Perhaps I was afraid if Key-chan got unconscious for a long time. What kind of lies that I should told to my Haha**? I think it’s enough to say i’m in Hokkaido to do my project. It’s impossible to say I went to another place just for my project. It’s not funny by the way.

I was afraid too about my Haha and Chichi***. How about if they’re going to Hokkaido just for saw me? Hmm poor me, I think. Oh iya how about my lecture? I don’t really care about that right now. Key-chan is my top priority for this time.

When Haha phoned me, she told about something that she hides. I think it’s about Key-chan. Oh God, I was so afraid if Haha knows about Key-chan. Moreover, I was lying to her. Whoa how about if she warn me to stop my lecture? Or she wanted me married because I don’t care about my lecture? Oh God, I hope that wasn’t happened.

All I can do right now is praying, praying and praying for Key-chan. I hope she will conscious as soon as possible and get better. Key-chan, I pray for you dear.
note:
*Okaasan: tante
**Haha: ibu
***Chichi: ayah
my testimonials:
comment about the English please.
pengen di publish soalnya.
kalo ada struktur, kata atau grammar yang salah, bilang yaw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment