July 6, 2009

For My (Best)friend



take from: Google

Dear my best.

How are you? I hope you're fine. By the way, I have a question for you, dear. Why you always lying on me? Why dear? Do you have any reason? Tell me, dear. Honestly, I'm really sick for take all of your lies. I don't know why you're lie to me. Why don't you tell me?

Please, I just want to meet you. I miss you so much. It's been a long time we didn't meet. Is that wrong if I asked you to hang out? Just for watch some movies on cinemas. Or just share some stories on a cafe. Is that wrong?

I know, I've been hope for something that wouldn't happened. But, that's just my (and also your) past. I just want to meet you. Really. Without any feelings, without any hopes. Just meet. Seeing your face and also your nice smile. Hell yeah, I miss your smile.

Please dear, do not lie again. It looks like you're avoiding me. Why you do that? Am I wrong or make a mistake? If I make a mistake, I apologize for it.

I miss you dear. A lot

No comments:

Post a Comment