August 15, 2009
Top 5 TV Shows
5. Nanny 911
You know Nanny Debb? Yes she’s one of the Nannies in Nanny 911. I like to watch this show because it’s really interesting.
4. Rachel Ray
She’s a great chef. Well, I can’t cook, really. But I like to watch her show. Even when I was hungry and she makes me hungrier.
3. Oprah Winfrey Show
‘Oprah We Love You!!’ Hell yeah, I do love her shows. She’s a very humble and nice woman. I really want to watch her show live but I know that’s impossible.
2. Missing Lyrics
It’s very fun shows. I like to watch it. Because, I like to sing. Sometimes, I want to be the participant, for sure.
1. Kick Andy
I do really love this show. Because it’s really inspirational. The topic every episode is very interesting. Not only the topic but also the guests. I remember when Anggun C. Sasmi, one of Indonesian great singer, came to this show and share her story with all of the audience. By the way, this show always gives free book for all of the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment