January 20, 2010

Bold

taken from Lalita's

I am a cuddler

I am a morning person

I am a perfectionist

I am a night person

I am an only child

I am Catholic

I am currently in my pajamas

I am currently suffering from a broken heart

I am okay at styling other people’s hair

I am left handed

I am addicted to my myspace

I am very shy around the opposite gender

I bite my nails

I can be paranoid at times

I currently regret something that I have said

When I get mad I curse frequently

I like someone
(who is my boyfriend)

I enjoy jazz music

I enjoy smoothies

I enjoy talking on the phone

I have a pet

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal

I have a tendency to fall for the wrong person

I have all my grandparents

I have at least one sibling

I have been told that I am smart

I have broken a bone

I have Caller I.D. on my phone

I have bathed/​showered with someone


I have changed a diaper

I have changed a lot over the past year

I have done something illegal

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair

I have had surgery

I have killed another person

I have had my hair cut within the last week

I have had the cops called on me

I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t

I have held hands with someone who wasn’t my boyfriend/girlfriend

I have loved someone

I have danced around naked


No comments:

Post a Comment