March 31, 2010

Hell yeah, it must be......

Life must go on. And hell yeah, it must be.

I really have no idea about my life. It's getting more complicated each day. So many problems come to solved. But in fact, I can't. I can't solve. Even if its simple, it always looks like a bunch of puzzle for me.


I have to be mature. I'm 17th going 18th. But I don't think that I mature enough.

I'm not ready to face my life.
I'm not ready to solve my problem by myself.
I'm not ready to be independent.
No, I'm not for those.


I don't know why but it becomes bad and bad each day.

I don't know why but it always becomes complicated.

I don't know why I can't solve it.

I don't know why.

I really have no idea why.


God, could you please help me?

To solve those problems.

To make those things look clearer.

To give me some clues how to solve it.

To give me strength to through it.


Give me the best solution.

Give me strength to through it.

Give me the clues.


Mom, Dad, I do really love you. I really do.

Please, don't make me cry anymore.

Please, don't cry ma.

Please, don't make ma cry dad.


Me and Icha love you guys.

Me and her really do.

We just hope, God will be decided which way is the best for us.


Once again, me and Icha really love you guys.

We really do.

:')


With tears and love,

No comments:

Post a Comment