May 9, 2010

Goodbye High School! :')


XII IPA 2, Graduation

Now, I'm officially graduated from high school. High school time is officially over. Fortunately, 71 Senior High School 100% graduated! I'm so proud with you Ezust!


reblogged from dayenseptina's Tumblr

Yeah, high school is officially over now. I'm gonna miss my classmates, schoolmates, organizationmates, and other mates. Yes, I do really love my high school time. I met many great people here. I learned many things here. I made friends here. I also met enemies here. I found love. I did many bad things here. I broke many rules here. This is not the end. But this is a beginning. The turning point part of our life. I'm gonna miss my high school time. Now,  it’s time to say goodbye. It’s time to thank. It’s time to apologize. Bye friends, thanks for being such a great friend. I apologize for what I’ve done before. I’ll miss you guys. A lot.


With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment