July 8, 2010

Knight & Day (2010)

I went to a shopping center with my girls today. Then we decide it to do movie marathon. We watch two movies. First is Eclipse. I already write about that movie on my previous post. So maybe you can check it. Second is Knight & Day. Since Tom Cruise is one of the cast there, I do really want to watch.

Knight & Day (2010)

An action-comedy centered on a fugitive couple (Cruise and Diaz) on a glamorous and sometimes deadly adventure where nothing and no one - even themselves - are what they seem. Amid shifting alliances and unexpected betrayals, they race across the globe, with their survival ultimately hinging on the battle of truth vs. trust.




I think this movie is the same type with From Paris With Love. Already posted about it here. Kinda action-comedy movie. Love all the action scene. You can see how 'plaun' Diaz face here. Haha. She's lovely. I also love all of the scenery. When they are on beach, I forget where is it, and on Salzburg, oh God I wish I could come there. The building architecture was great! Over all, this movie is high recommended to watch. Oh by the way, Tom Cruise (always) looks hawt! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment