Dear Blogger,
Meet with me again. After having a short holiday, now I have to face the reality again. It's not really a holiday actually. I have to spend my time working those psychology tasks. Writing four essays are not easy. I have work so hard and finally it's done. Oh yeah I already bought 6 of 14 textbook. Even though all of them are second hand, it doesn't mean that they are cheap. I spend IDR 400.000 just for bought them! It's just too much. I hope all of them would me useful for me.
In monday, I will start my college life. Gonna meet my beloved collegemates. I'm starting to love them. Thanks God for give me those great people. And, I also officially become an 'anak kos,' again. I don't wanna leave my family. I don't wanna leave this city. But I have to. I have to make my parents and my family proud of me. I wish I could finish this bachelor degree on 4,5 years, have a final score 3,7 and graduated as cum laude amin.
Since I don't have any internet connection on my room, maybe I'm not gonna posted some things for a while. Thanks for this holiday God. Thanks for give me a great family. Thanks for everything God. And by the way, wish me have save trip to the 'village' ;)
Gonna miss you,

No comments:
Post a Comment