Date: Jan 6
Time: 3.17 pm
Weather: Sunny
Now Playing: Britney Spears - Overprotected
I'm stressed out. Yeah. Stressed out. Just finished statistics test and hell yeah its driving me crazy. Keep looking the paper and typing on the numbers on calculator. Oh yeah I almost forgot that I'm busy with my 'ponny' at that time. Am I stressed? Oh hell-guard. Two tests left and honestly I don't really care about it anymore. I need free time. I need holiday. Oh I want Jakarta so bad.
All of them don't realize that I'm stress. I keep laughing and doing silly things. But if you really pay attention the way I laugh, you're gonna realize that's a totally fake laugh. My friend said it was 'ketawa miris' and I agree with her. Oh forget about my final tests. For a while.
It's new year already by the way. I would like to say happy new year 2011! New year means new life, new hope, new hope, new you and oh new love haha. 2011? No more 'galau' please haha. Move on ladies! Haha. Hope this year is gonna be a great year. 2010 was great and I hope 2011 will be greater. Amin.
2010 give me so much things to learn. I learn to be mature, I learn to be more patience,I learn to 'ikhlas,' I learn to 'bersyukur' and many things. Many things happened on 2010. Leave my family, my girls and my besties here are the hardest thing to do, But after that I met my new family here. Leave city then move to 'village' is kinda unusual thing for me. But I'm starting to enjoy my life here. As long as I have them, I think I'm gonna survive. Thanks guys.
Photos Caleidoscopes
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
June
July
Agt
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
"Let the past in the past gonna find the future...."Simple Plan - When I'm Gone
Happy New Year!





















No comments:
Post a Comment