February 14, 2011

An Apologize Letter

To; My Best

I have no idea what to do. I actually have no idea to say to. What I really want to say is, sorry. A very deep sorry. I do really know that we joke too much. But I can't believe that really hurt you. Honestly I don't mean to hurt you. I just wanna joke. Please, forgive me and others. We have no idea how to say it to you. Actually I do really afraid to say that to you.

I know that you really get mad at me and us. I know that we joke too much. One thing that I do really know is, that really hurt you.

I do really hate this situation. I don't like the way you keep silent among us. I miss your 'unyu' face. I miss the way you hug your doraemon. I miss the way you talk. I miss the way you throw me your doraemon. I miss all the things on you. I know its cliche but please trust me, I do really miss that.

I can't believe. What I can't believe? I can't believe that we just laugh before that. We just have fun before.

I'm sorry. I really do. Please don't get mad. It was only a joke. Eventhough its too much. But we don't mean to hurt you. Hurt me back. I'm ready to get the pain.

I'm sorry. I do. I really do. Please, don't get mad at us, again.

Deep Sorry,

No comments:

Post a Comment