June 8, 2009

Last Night

Last night, i watched a movie on RCTI. The title is Flightplan. I will write the synopsis and the poster later. Because I type this via my cellphone. Yeah, some parts on my CPU is broken and the mechanics took it. Well, I'm not sure it will back this week.

Back to the topic. At the beginning of this movie I think it's a kind of go to the ib movie. But at the end, well it's a nice movie.

First time I see the title, I think it will be a kinda plan hijacked movie (do I type it right?). But, I was wrong. The movie is talked about a woman which had a daughter and she lost her on an airplane. She looking for her daughter with help from the airplane crew. After she looking for a long time, she can't find her daughter and she thinks someone kidnapped her daughter.

There is someone who is helped her for looking for her daughter but, he's also the kidnapper! I never guess that he were the kidnapper. I think he is a good man.

Well, if you are interested with this movie and want to know the movie more, just watch it :)

p.s sorry if I type it bad. Honestly, I'm really hard to tied it up into a sentence. Sorry all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment