June 4, 2009

Regret-ing

Well,I had a funny event today. Fadhli, Lia and I went to Starbucks Formula 1 Hotel at Menteng in order to meet Mr. Mark blabla (i'm sorry sir. i forgot your last name ;)

We are trying to persuasive him to be our sponsorship event (am i type it right?).

Mr. Mark asked to us, "What do you want to order. guys?"

At the first time, I dont think that he would treat us. Then I asked to Lia, "He really wants to treat us, doesn't he? I dont bring enough money to have a cup of frappucino by the way."
She said, "It's okay. I will lend you some money for pay it."
Mr. Mark asked to us, "What do you want?"
Lia said, "Well, I think I'm gonna order a cup of hot chocolate later."
Mr. Mark said, "Why wait? I'm gonna order it for you guys."
Lia said, "Hmm hot chocolate."
I said, "Yeah me too"
Fadhli said, "I'm iced chocolate."
and then Mr. Mark order it for us and he was TREAT us. okay if I know he would treat me and also Fadhli and Lia, I'm not gonna ordered hot chocolate. Well, it's been a long time I've never come to Starbucks just to have a cup of frappucinno caramel javachips. (because I don't have enough money to buy it.) and hell yes, I still regretting about that until I type this post right now.

p.s. I missing my LIA class again. That's mean, I've been absence six times for this term. Oh God, I hope I still can have the final test. AMIN and sorry for the very bad grammar and spelling. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment