Kembali by RAN
R A to the Y to the I i i... ( repeat )
Girl, you're so fine I'm so glad you're mine
But in the mean time baby I think we need sometime to do whatever
Hang out with our friends
Baby I can understand if u'll find another man
But promise me someday we'll get back together
Face the stormy weather and live happily forever
Reminisce all the things we passed by
And remember that we are not saying goodbye, No!
(Baby I love you)
Tapi cintaku tak seperti dulu
(Baby I want you)
Tapi aku ingin sendiri dulu
(Ooh baby I need you)
Mungkin ku butuh dirimu, tapi kini ku harus sendiri dulu
Dengarkan ku berjanji untuk kembali lagi
(Chorus)
Kuingin kau menanti
(Oh, baby wait for me because we are really meant to be)
Diriku tuk kembali..
N I N to the O yeah..
to the O yeah.. ( repeat )
Entah apa yang ada di pikiranku
Hilang perasaanku pada dirimu
Mungkin ku hanya butuh sedikit waktu
Tuk menunggu rasa itu datang lagi
(Baby I love you)
Tapi cintaku tak seperti dulu
(Bay I want you)
Tapi aku ingin sendiri dulu
(Ooh baby I need you)
Mungkin ku butuh dirimu, tapi kini ku harus sendiri dulu
Dengarkan kasih ku berjanji untuk kembali lagi
(Chorus)
Kuingin kau menanti
(Oh, baby wait for me because we are really meant to be)
Diriku tuk kembali..
(Suatu saat kuingin kau mengharapku tuk kembali, yeah)
Kuingin kau menanti
(Oh baby wait for me, who knows we're really meant to be?)
Diriku tuk kembali..
R A to the Y to the I i i... ( repeat )
Girl, you're so fine I'm so glad you're mine
But in the mean time baby I think we need sometime to do whatever
Hang out with our friends
Baby I can understand if u'll find another man
But promise me someday we'll get back together
Face the stormy weather and live happily forever
Reminisce all the things we passed by
And remember that we are not saying goodbye, No!
(Baby I love you)
Tapi cintaku tak seperti dulu
(Baby I want you)
Tapi aku ingin sendiri dulu
(Ooh baby I need you)
Mungkin ku butuh dirimu, tapi kini ku harus sendiri dulu
Dengarkan ku berjanji untuk kembali lagi
(Chorus)
Kuingin kau menanti
(Oh, baby wait for me because we are really meant to be)
Diriku tuk kembali..
N I N to the O yeah..
to the O yeah.. ( repeat )
Entah apa yang ada di pikiranku
Hilang perasaanku pada dirimu
Mungkin ku hanya butuh sedikit waktu
Tuk menunggu rasa itu datang lagi
(Baby I love you)
Tapi cintaku tak seperti dulu
(Bay I want you)
Tapi aku ingin sendiri dulu
(Ooh baby I need you)
Mungkin ku butuh dirimu, tapi kini ku harus sendiri dulu
Dengarkan kasih ku berjanji untuk kembali lagi
(Chorus)
Kuingin kau menanti
(Oh, baby wait for me because we are really meant to be)
Diriku tuk kembali..
(Suatu saat kuingin kau mengharapku tuk kembali, yeah)
Kuingin kau menanti
(Oh baby wait for me, who knows we're really meant to be?)
Diriku tuk kembali..
Go On Girl by Ne Yo
I can't get it back, but
I don't want it back, I
Realized that,
She don't know how to act
Never been a dumb dude
No I'm not dense
I Just had a slight lack
Of common sense
I was the good guy
She was the bad girl
I'm thinking one girl
She thinking me, earl James and jimmy
Yep she had plenty
But love for me, she didn't have any
I was inviting, her into my heart
But she was out riding in some other man's car
She was my night time, thought I was her star
Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong
Wont take long for me to move on
Please don't worry bout me I'm fine
(Please don't worry bout me I'm fine)
Only gonna play the fool one time
(Only gonna play the fool one time)
Trust me when I say
That I'll be OK
Go on girl
(Go on girl)
Go on girl
(Go on girl)
Go on girl
I can't get it back, but
I don't want it back, I
Realized that,
She don't know how to act
Tried to settle down and look what I get
Thought it was my time, but I guess not yet
She at the bar getting drinks from many men
I'm in the house, thinking shes with her girlfriends
Just not knowing, truly not knowing
I look back now like, man, I was open
I was inviting, her into my heart
But she was out riding in some other man's car
She was my night time, thought I was her star
Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong
Wont take long for me to move on
The mistake I made is clear
(we never should've been together)
Thats the reason you're not here
(I know that I can do much better)
Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby I'm feeling no stress
I'm too fly to be depressed
Go on Girl
Go on Girl
Go on Girl
Go on Girl
I can't get it back, but
I don't want it back, I
Realized that,
She don't know how to act
Never been a dumb dude
No I'm not dense
I Just had a slight lack
Of common sense
I was the good guy
She was the bad girl
I'm thinking one girl
She thinking me, earl James and jimmy
Yep she had plenty
But love for me, she didn't have any
I was inviting, her into my heart
But she was out riding in some other man's car
She was my night time, thought I was her star
Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong
Wont take long for me to move on
Please don't worry bout me I'm fine
(Please don't worry bout me I'm fine)
Only gonna play the fool one time
(Only gonna play the fool one time)
Trust me when I say
That I'll be OK
Go on girl
(Go on girl)
Go on girl
(Go on girl)
Go on girl
I can't get it back, but
I don't want it back, I
Realized that,
She don't know how to act
Tried to settle down and look what I get
Thought it was my time, but I guess not yet
She at the bar getting drinks from many men
I'm in the house, thinking shes with her girlfriends
Just not knowing, truly not knowing
I look back now like, man, I was open
I was inviting, her into my heart
But she was out riding in some other man's car
She was my night time, thought I was her star
Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong
Wont take long for me to move on
The mistake I made is clear
(we never should've been together)
Thats the reason you're not here
(I know that I can do much better)
Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby I'm feeling no stress
I'm too fly to be depressed
Go on Girl
Go on Girl
Go on Girl
Go on Girl
Good Girl Go Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad
Good Girls Go Bad
I Know Your Type
Your Daddy’s Little Girl
Just Take A Bite (One Bite)
Let Me Shake Up Your World
Cause Just One Night,
Couldn’t Be So Wrong
I’m Gonna Make You Lose Control
She Was So Shy
Till I Drove Her Wild
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
You were hanging In The Corner With Your Five Best Friends
You Heard That I Was Trouble
But You Couldn’t resist
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go
I Know Your Type
Boy You’re Dangerous
You’re That Guy I‘d Be Stupid To Trust
But Just One Night Couldn’t Be So Wrong
You Make Me Wanna Lose Control
She Was So Shy
Till I Drove Her Wild
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Was Hanging In The Corner With My Five Best Friends
I Heard That You Were Trouble
But I Couldn’t Resist
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad
Oh She Got Away With The Boys In The Place
Treat 'Em like they Don’t Stand A Chance
And He Got Away With The Girls In The Back
Acting like they're Too Hot To Dance
Oh She Got Away With The Boys In The Place
Treat 'Em like They Don't Stand A Chance
And He Got Away With The Girls In The Back
Acting like they're Too Hot To Dance
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
The Good Girls Go Bad...... Yeah
Good Girls Go Bad
I Was Hanging In The Corner With My Five Best Friends
I Heard That You Were Trouble
But I Couldn’t Resist
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad
Good Girls Go Bad
I Know Your Type
Your Daddy’s Little Girl
Just Take A Bite (One Bite)
Let Me Shake Up Your World
Cause Just One Night,
Couldn’t Be So Wrong
I’m Gonna Make You Lose Control
She Was So Shy
Till I Drove Her Wild
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
You were hanging In The Corner With Your Five Best Friends
You Heard That I Was Trouble
But You Couldn’t resist
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go
I Know Your Type
Boy You’re Dangerous
You’re That Guy I‘d Be Stupid To Trust
But Just One Night Couldn’t Be So Wrong
You Make Me Wanna Lose Control
She Was So Shy
Till I Drove Her Wild
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Was Hanging In The Corner With My Five Best Friends
I Heard That You Were Trouble
But I Couldn’t Resist
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad
Oh She Got Away With The Boys In The Place
Treat 'Em like they Don’t Stand A Chance
And He Got Away With The Girls In The Back
Acting like they're Too Hot To Dance
Oh She Got Away With The Boys In The Place
Treat 'Em like They Don't Stand A Chance
And He Got Away With The Girls In The Back
Acting like they're Too Hot To Dance
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
The Good Girls Go Bad...... Yeah
Good Girls Go Bad
I Was Hanging In The Corner With My Five Best Friends
I Heard That You Were Trouble
But I Couldn’t Resist
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad
I Make Them Good Girls Go
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad Bad Bad
Good Girls Go Bad
Halo by Beyonce
Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again
Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Halo, halo
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again
Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Halo, halo
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Inside Of You by Hoobastank
It seems so obvious
Theres something up with us
I swear I feel it
From across the room.
So can I ask you this?
Not to be forward, miss,
But I think I'll kill myself
If I never know...
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
Cuz I love the way you move,
When I'm inside of you.
When I'm inside of you...
Just ask and I will do
Anything you want me to
There is no limit
To how far I will go..
And I'm sure I can't pretend
To be a gentlemen..
But before I began,
I just gotta know,
Just gotta know....
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
Cuz I love the way you move,
When I'm inside of you.
When I'm inside of you...
For now I'll play the game
And I'm waiting for your move
But I've got to say
That I never lose..
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
Cuz I love the way you move,
When I'm inside of you.
When I'm inside of you...
When I'm inside of you.
You...
You...
You...
When I'm inside of you...
It seems so obvious
Theres something up with us
I swear I feel it
From across the room.
So can I ask you this?
Not to be forward, miss,
But I think I'll kill myself
If I never know...
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
Cuz I love the way you move,
When I'm inside of you.
When I'm inside of you...
Just ask and I will do
Anything you want me to
There is no limit
To how far I will go..
And I'm sure I can't pretend
To be a gentlemen..
But before I began,
I just gotta know,
Just gotta know....
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
Cuz I love the way you move,
When I'm inside of you.
When I'm inside of you...
For now I'll play the game
And I'm waiting for your move
But I've got to say
That I never lose..
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
What do I have to do
To get inside of you?
To get inside of you?
Cuz I love the way you move,
When I'm inside of you.
When I'm inside of you...
When I'm inside of you.
You...
You...
You...
When I'm inside of you...
take from Google
No comments:
Post a Comment