September 10, 2009

Honestly, I Have Nothing to Regret

i remember when you said, "be patience ndah. i'll be there."


i remember when you said, "just count from 1 to 60, maybe, and i'll in front your house."


i remember when you said, "are you sleepy? just sleep. it's okay i'm fine."


i also remember when you said, "do you know? I'm sleepy too. Fortunately, we're not crush anything."


after you're home, you sent me a message:
"thanks for today ndah. maybe next time we can go somewhere again. thank you."


hell yeah, your message makes me waaaant that day repeat. but, time cant be repeat right?

I'm not regreting about something. And honestly, nothing to regret too. I'm happy at that day because of you. Yes. I'm happy and I want that day repeat again.

p.s. You make me want about something again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment