September 18, 2009

I Know

I know that I’m not really good as a leader.
I know that I can’t lead something very good.
I know that all of you hate when I said that I am the leader.
But when I asked, “Who want to be the leader?”
No one answer it.
Just said, “That’s you.”
But when I do something wrong or something that you hate, you’re talk about me behind my back.

You know, I’m tired.
You know, honestly I don’t want to do it too.
Same like you. All of you.

You know, I’m not as smart as you are.
You know, I have to learn harder than you.

Do you understand that?

We’re all same.
We have to pass the national exam.
We have to get a university and get sick by those tests.
What they called SIMAK, USM, UMB, SNMPTN, whatever they said.
Me too.

We have to do this together.
We have to make it good.
If you have something to say, please say in front of me.
Not behind my back.

We come together.
That means we have to leave together too.
We’re gonna make it.

We do our project successfully.
We passed successfully.
And we also get what we want.

Regards,


Your (bad) leader

No comments:

Post a Comment