May 6, 2012

[prej·u·dice]

 


Prejudice: [prej·u·dice]

1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, ornational group.
4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.
5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.  
We're not in the social psychology class. Hell no.
You're not a lecturer so you don't have to lecture me about what the hell how's life going.
I've got mine, you've got yours.
I don't want to be disturbed so I'm not gonna disturb yours.
I don't want to be pinched so I'm not gonna pinch you.

I'm tired for prejudicing almost all the time.
I'm tired for crying over the same thing.
I'm tired for crying for the other one who won't gonna cry for me.
I'm sick of these.
"It's hard to crack a prejudice than an atom."
Albert Einstein 
"Prejudice is the glass through which most things are seen and judged."
Edward Counsel

"Passion and prejudice govern the world; only under the name of reason."
John Wesley
"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
W.C. Fields
"Arguments do not erase prejudice any more than arguments erase scars, whether psychological or physical."
Gerry L. Spence

"Prejudice comes from being in the dark; sunlight disinfects it."
Muhammad Ali






No comments:

Post a Comment